Do you want to find my videos on YouTube, but don’t know how? How about I show you how! Let’s start with the basics by introducing Youtube.
Youtube was created in 2005 and is one of the most popular video-sharing sites on the internet. It has become a go-to for many people looking to share their videos with friends or even millions of viewers around the world.
Below is a short video to Explain how Youtube works
How Do I Find My Videos on YouTube
First, let’s start with the basics. How do you find my videos on YouTube? You can use Google search and type in “youtube: keyword,” or look up your favorite channels using this site to explore what they have available for viewing!
There are two ways to search for your favorite YouTuber’s videos on the site. First, you can use their featured list which is updated monthly and includes all of that person’s most popular uploads from overtime–this will save a lot of scrolling! If they haven’t yet made it into this playlist then there might still be hope because users can also create playlists based on specific themes or genres in order to find more like-minded content tailored just for them (and no one else).
However, if I wanted to get really specific and include only your name in order to more easily locate your personal video content within a sea of results– for example “barbara walters youtube,” it would be best to use something called advanced search operators.
- Sign in to YouTube with the same Gmail account that you used to upload your video earlier.
- You’ll find it on the left-hand side of the YouTube page.
- Your videos will be displayed on the right.
- The Video manager would appear above the channel art. Click the video manager to view the videos
- The video manager will display all your uploaded videos in a column based on the date that they were uploaded.
- That’s all. Getting the job done isn’t hard. Feel free to contact us if you encounter any problems.
These are special characters that allow us to narrow down our searches by limiting or tweaking them so they’re exactly what we want them to be!
Also Check Out How YouTube adds better approach to tip makers
Find your video in search results
YouTube is a tough town for uploaded videos. You might not see yours in the search results right away, but don’t worry! This usually happens when you changed your video recently and it takes YouTube some time to index all new content on their site with keywords relevant to what people are searching – so keep waiting patiently by
Sometimes YouTube videos might take a little longer than expected to show up in search results. You can try the following if your video is still not showing after 2-3 days. Maybe it has something to do with how recently you changed its settings on upload?
- Use the video ID to search for the video.
- For a more precise search, use search filters.
- To improve your video’s visibility, use better video tags.
- Make sure none of your videos have errors by examining your Video Manager.
Find your channel in search results
Did you know that if your channel is new, it can take a few days for YouTube search results to show? Sometimes the algorithm decides which videos are most relevant and surfaces them accordingly. If this happens to be happening with yours or just not finding any of YOUR videos in Top searches – here’s how I fixed my problem!
If you create a new channel or change your YouTube name, it can take up to 10 days for the changes to show in search results. If that doesn’t work:
- Use your channel ID instead of the name of your channel when searching
- You can only see channels by using the FILTER filter results option at the top of your search results.
YouTube searches for results that are most relevant to your search. You can find videos, playlists, channels, and live streams in the results. There may be some reason why your channel does not appear at the top of the search results, such as:
- Titles of your videos commonly contain your channel name.
- Your channels have a common name.
- You have just launched your YouTube channel.
- Depending on your audience, your channel name may not be appropriate.
Hide your channel temporarily
It’s possible to hide content from your YouTube channel and later re-enable it. A hidden channel will conceal all your channel information, such as its name, videos, subscribers, likes, and subscribers.
The comments and replies you post will be permanently removed. Google will retain your account data across other Google properties.
The following steps are for hiding your content or channel:
- Log in to YouTube Studio.
- Select Settings in the left sidebar.
- Go to Advanced Settings after selecting a channel.
- Choose Remove YouTube Content from the bottom. If you click on this link, you’ll be taken to a page where you can delete or hide your channel. If you haven’t already done so, you may be asked for your sign-in information.
- If you want to hide your content, select I want to hide my content.
- If you want to hide certain items from your channel, check the boxes.
- To hide your channel, select Hide my channel.
Your content can be viewed by others, or you can upload, comment, and use playlists if you re-enable the channel.
if you’re looking for a great way to get your content seen by the masses, YouTube is one of the best places to start. And if you want people seeing and sharing your videos on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram, it’s vital that they can find them online quickly and easily. But how do we make this happen?
The answer lies in making sure our video titles are searchable keywords so potential viewers can find us when they need information about what we offer. Video SEO strategy should be an important part of any marketing plan because Google owns YouTube and ranks videos higher than other types of content such as text-based articles which don’t have these keywords embedded within their metadata tags.
Start with the basics by learning more about Youtube. I hope this article has helped you find some of your videos on YouTube or even introduced you to another option for getting them off there altogether.