How to format an Android phone? I believe you landed here because you have been searching for How to format an Android phone . Formatting Android gadget is once in a while an amazing answer for manage a few issues. So you might inquire: When we need to arrange Android telephone?
1. You need to pass your Android to your companions or sell it on the lookout. Hence, you need to erase your own information off your gadget.
2. You are disappointed when it requires 10 minutes to run an application, or some steady bugs you find hard to eliminate. Then, at that point you need to organize Android telephone for the arrangement.
3. You may at some point fail to remember the secret word to open screen. So you might need to arrange your Android when locked.
Presently I will show you the manual for reset Android telephone. In the event that you can utilize your gadget regularly, you can pick the strategy partially 2. Something else, if it’s not too much trouble, go through the aide to some extent 3. However, if it’s not too much trouble, note that prior to organizing an Android telephone like Samsung Galaxy S8/S7, you ought to back up the Android information ahead of time.
For Android version 5.0 or above
1. Tap Apps
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Backup and reset
Tap Factory data reset
5. Tap Reset Device
6. Tap Erase Everything
If you screen is frozen or you could not turn on your phone, we advise you to perform a factory reset using the ‘Recovery Mode’.
Note: Please note that performing this procedure will erase all customer data. Please perform data backup in advance to preserve your data in device.
1. Hold the Volume up + Home + Power key at the same time.
2. Once the Android recovery mode appears, select: wipe data / factory reset with the volume keys
3. Enter with the power key