How to Delete Badoo Account: Are you part of those searching for How to Delete Badoo Account? How to council Badoo Account?. FutureTechGuide packed most asked questions about Badoo Account
Badoo is a dating-focused social network that was founded by Russian businessman Andrey Andreev in 2006. Its main offices are at Limassol, Cyprus and London in the United Kingdom.
It also has branches situated in Malta, Russia and the United States. It is present in 190 countries and is accessible in 47 languages which makes it the most used dating platform.
It is accessible for iOS, Android, and the internet. Badoo is operated on the freemium model, which means that the services are utilized without any cost.
How to delete Badoo Account
Follow the step-by-step procedure to delete Badoo accounts :
- Log into your Badoo Application using your Mobile.
- Click to reveal the icon for profile in the bottom-right corner in the application window.
- Click on the the Settings icon in the upper left corner of the application window.
- Go to the Account.
- Be aware that during this process there is also the option of ” Hide Account“. Hiding your account’s details are like the deletion process, with the exception that you can return whenever to share your thoughts and the account will be accessible as a default. If you would like to hide your account, then tick the box to hide your account.
- Click on Delete Account.
- Select ” Delete your account” and click “Continue”.
- Then click on ” No, Delete my Account” at the end of the page.
- Choose any one of the reasons from the list of possible reasons and click ” Delete account“.
- Your account will be removed and the confirmation message will pop on the screen as in the image below.
How to delete Badoo account through the website
Another method of deleting your account is to get contact with Badoo customer service via their official site. Follow the steps below to remove your Badoo account by this method.
- Go to Badoo Customer Care page.
- Choose ‘ Report a safety security concern From the list of choices.
- Please enter your name, email address and phone number in the boxes that are provided.
- In the section ‘Message In the ‘Message’ section, write a short description of the account you wish to delete. A typical description would be”I I am an registered customer at Hotstar using John C as the username. John C and the email number associated to the account’s address is firstname.lastname@example.org I no longer need this account at the moment due to personal reasons, I request you to delete my account from your database and also would like to stop receiving communication/advertisement mails.’
- Click to Send message.
FutureTechGuide has showed you How to delete Badoo Account . You can help us out by sharing this article to your friends and family.